Thursday, February 15, 2007

Not a Fan of the Killer Cross-Dresser



MIAMI, FL - Apparently John Amaechi's coming out party won't make a stop at Tim Hardaway's house any time soon. You see, Tim's not a huge fan of gay people. He's not exactly mincing words here.

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known," Hardaway said. "I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that's right. And you know I don't think he should be in the locker room while we're in the locker room. I wouldn't even be a part of that"

We're not exactly sure if this is what Amaechi had in mind a week ago when he became the first 6'10'' British-born NBA player to admit his gay sexual orientation. David Stern has already pulled Hardaway from some of the all-star festivities this weekend in Vegas for his callous remarks. Even John Rocker thought Hardaway was being a little too homophobic. Anyone else really excited to see what Barkley says about this tonight on TNT?


Amaechi comes out
"Out"-numbered 6-1

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the headline.

Anonymous said...

Hardaway was one of the worst studio analysts ever!

Anonymous said...

How come we can have "ESPN deportes," but no ESPN "The closet" intended solely for consumption by homosexuals?

Anonymous said...

This site keeps me laughing all day!

Anonymous said...

This is what causes people like us to take so long to come out of the closet.

RoLLy ZaVaLa said...

I just wanted to let yall know that I recently wrote a blog that was inspired by this one...so if yall want to read it the link is http://mindcandyforyou.blogspot.com/...PEACE

Post a Comment