Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stars Align for NBA Skills Challenge

Photo Courtesy of hammer.yirku.net
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - This year, the NBA Skills Challenge will play host to the 4 biggest stars in the league today: Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Steve Nash and Lebron James (Nash and Wade are past champions....Who Cares?). I wonder if they forgot that this is the worst competition that All-Star Weekends have featured since "2-Ball." I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait to see the superstars of this league dribbling around an obstacle course and passing balls into nets before shooting one non-climactic shot to stop the clock (Way more exciting than watching three of the league's best dunkers in the dunk contest and Nash in the 3-pt. Shootout). Personally, I'd rather watch the rookie game, the old-timers game, hell I'd rather watch a badminton game than this terrible event.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should do one-on-one matchups. Wouldn't everyone watch that?

Anonymous said...

D-Wade is going to dominate like he did last year and defend his title! Go Heat!!

Anonymous said...

Man, forget them heat. They be washed up. My man lbj is comin' at you 24-7 with the sickness, best member that cheif.

Anonymous said...

I just don't get why he's missing games for a toe? For someone who's supposedly indestructible, you can't miss these pivotal games with frivolous injuries.

Anonymous said...

LBJ aint comin at nobody with the sickness, those chumps won't even get out of the first round of the playoffs. I ain't your cheif either son.

Anonymous said...

is it my imagination ....or are there real black people looking at this site??
www.bunnyteens.com

Anonymous said...

I may very well be the best Badminton player in the area...

Post a Comment