Monday, February 5, 2007

Hollinger's Special Olympic Power Rankings

GUEST ARTICLE POSTED BY CURSEDCLEVELAND.COM's OWN GAMBLING EXPERT "KING" NICK LAMARCA

Not only can I pick sure losers every night in sports, but, believe it or not, I can also write a bad article from time to time. I just needed a quick forum to vent my frustration stemming from the latest Hollinger NBA Power Rankings, which have the Cavs at #16 in the league. This ranking system is about as effective as college football's BCS, and I cant help but wonder if John Hollinger has ever watched an NBA game in his entire life. Let’s take a quick gander at the teams ranked AHEAD of the Cavs in this week’s Hollinger Power Rankings: CLICK HERE FOR THE EXCITING CONCLUSION!


photo courtesy of sportsteams.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great analysis, there's no way the friggen raptors are better than us!!

Anonymous said...

i found your "terrorist" comments to be extremely insulting. That stuff is over the line and racist.

Anonymous said...

I found it rather funny actually.

Double Meat said...

terrible article but still better than gaver's writting

Post a Comment