Saturday, February 10, 2007

An Online Petition Not Involving Ron Zook



CLEVELAND - Known for their considerable rate of success, online petitions have become almost as commonplace on the world wide web as sports blogs dwelling on the misfortune of Cleveland sports teams (examples 1, 2, 3). It seems that some Browns fans have created DraftTroy.com, with one unequivocal goal in mind - but you'll have to do your own research to figure that out. Although, no such site was needed to convince Butch Davis to take long-snapper Ryan Pontbriand in the fifth round.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had my own site as well

Anonymous said...

I may be saying that I want to play for the Browns, but I actually would like to have a chance at being a successful NFL quarterback. Please stop this petition.

x-man said...

lets start a petition to end this gay website. i'm sure i can get about a million signers.

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained
over here.

My blog - Air Maxnike air force 1 30th anniversary

Post a Comment