Monday, February 5, 2007

"Chase"-ing a Comeback

Pete Sampras, who spent a record 286 weeks at No. 1, said he won't return to the regular tour but is ready for the competition.
Tennis fans everywhere have been accusing us of disproportionate Tribe coverage, so I thought we would mix in an ATP blurb. 35-year old Pete Sampras is returning to tennis action. The retired Grand Slam King has been out of tennis for four years, spending most of his time doing films and hanging with Turtle, E and his bro Johnny Drama. Perhaps we should expect a return from Jim Courier, or even Michael Chang. It's not like anyone else is watching tennis at this point. But you better expect more coverage on our end.

photo courtesy of HBO Entertainment

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never realized he does look like Vinny Chase. You guys are dead-on as usual. And a Michael Chang reference? HAHA lololo

Anonymous said...

Man, I really do look like Vinny Chase, too bad I'm married to the teacher from Billy Madison!

Anonymous said...

Come on E, I just signed Saigon to my label and he is

Anonymous said...

blowing up

Anonymous said...

oh yea......

VICTORYYYYYYY!!

Anonymous said...

I'm the hottest female on television (outside of Amanda Bynes from 4 years ago). And for the record, there's no way E could ever get me in real life.

Anonymous said...

apparently you haven't seen "she's the man" because im still real hot

Anonymous said...

Apparently nobody has seen "The Amazing Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley." (You'll get the joke if you actually google the movie)

Anonymous said...

I'm the hottest of them all

Post a Comment